Thursday, June 3, 2010

Saying Bye


Its the end of the semester and most people are on their way back home, I'm still studying hard because I managed to pick courses with late exams; in fact the latest one, last time slot of the last day; International Fisheries Management (I know how to pick them :p)
So while most people are all at going away parties and consuming intense amounts of alcohol I'm in the library nerding it up :)
I did however manage to get out to a park a few days back with my floor mates and took a nap in my bathing suit on the grass. I woke up 2 hours later with the narliest sunburn you have ever seen, im purple on one half of my body. On the bright side I now know what it feels like to get a sunburn in my armpit :P
Its still kind of sad that everyone is leaving, especially since the weather is great now so we can all enjoy it together. So as the sun sets on the semester of exchange it seems rather appropriate that the sunsets are getting prettier :)
It's nicks b-day tomorrow so splurged and bought him a bottle of scotch (his fav) and we are going to some restaurant that serves reindeer (YUM.... i think...)
OH, and some dinks on our floor got drunk and ran around knocking on our doors at 5am again, but I wasnt really mad because in their drunken state they managed to break the lock on the door to the roof access, so now we have a really sweet view of the city :)
I'm embarking on a two day hike over 7 mountains in a couple days with a few other guys, should be pretty interesting considering two of them are heavy smokers and we have about 30 hours of non-stop hiking ahead of us; no slack time because I have to be back for my exam. So I'm basically expecting to take the role of a slave driver to push the others along fast enough to make it back :p It will be more interesting if it rains, we are 4 people with a 2 man tent :p
Well Im back to studying, gotta be know enough for a hike, will be landing in Toronto on the 11th after a small euro vacation as planned. toodles

1 comment:

  1. slave driver mader, like the sound of that one! hehe!
    where you headed on your Euro trip?

    ReplyDelete