Thursday, April 1, 2010

Finally went hiking!


Didn't go as far as I wanted to because I have more work to do, but I did manage to get about 5 hours in. I brought the kvikk lunsj bar that nick gave me, it seems that all norwegians eat these things when they are hiking, so I thought I was tag along.

Oh, I also managed to drink a lot of water, I mean A LOT, today. It all hit me at once when I was on the trail and I managed to pee my pants before I could get them down in time. Maybe lack of bladder control is a sing of old age? doesnt really matter, I haven't done that in years; it made me feel young again :p

pics from the walk are up at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonmader/

1 comment:

  1. You sort of look like beetlejuice in this photograph. It might be the hair and creepy smile. I posted more comments on the last entry.

    JP

    ReplyDelete